Latest Comment

Vomiting on long hau
I have traveled a lot (almost 2 million miles) the

Can you become an ai
Hi captain , I had an accident 15 yrs ago and ha

Does a jet aircraft
Reading through the comments was both entertaining

Does a jet aircraft
So many nonsense here... Earth isn't flat. Period.

What are the cruisin
"how in the hell can you reach JFK if you leave fr

What are the eyesigh
tjsoihsdojfsioufs f post

What are the procedu
Hello Sir, I am currently B737NG Cpt.TRI /TRE hol

Could an A320 pilot
I plan to do ATR 72 -600 type rating , for that be

Is there less turbul
Flying from San Francisco to Philippines, end of M

What you have to do
Hi Capt . Im a grade 12 student and i really want

Paperback Version

For Local Availability - Check Here

Home > Female Pilots > What you have to do to Become a Pilot?
What you have to do to Become a Pilot?
Pilot Career - Female Pilots
Tuesday, 04 December 2007 19:29
What you got to do to become a pilot?
It's a great time to become a pilot...

Trackback(0)

TrackBack URI for this entry

Comments (42)

Subscribe to this comment's feed
just wanna ask
hello captain lim,,this year i'm 15 year old,,know wht, i'm really wanna be a pilot,,but all my friend alwys keep laugh on me..hate it,,i'm really want to be pilot so that i can help my fmily..can u guide me how to be a pilot?
here's my email : emilyron@yahoo.comsmilies/smiley.gif
ash , 06 May, 2010
hai...
hai pilot....im from malaysia.i just want to know the new qualification of malaysian student to b'cme pilot...please captain...female......if u can..can u send to my mail..Nanthini_12cute@yahoo.com
nanthini , 13 May, 2010
hai.... my name is shafiqah...
hai captain.... iwant to know that i can became a pilot or not? i really want to be a pilot..
but my parent didn't allow ne to be a pilot..
that any flying school in malaysia that have a space for female to join it....
nurshafiqah , 14 Jun, 2010
highschool courses
hi pilot my name is ayain and i am 15 years old, i want to be a great pilot, but i dont know what course to take in highschool, any advise
ayain , 28 Sep, 2010
became a pilot
hi, im nadeesha. im 20 years old.
i want to be a great pilot.but i dont know what course to take in highschool.can u guide me how to be a pilot?
my email- 4nadee@gmail.com
Nadeesha , 06 Mar, 2011
how to become a pilot?
hello captain lim..i just finished my spm..i would like to be a pilot..but i do not know what to do...i mean to ask for the job requirements,can a short sighted person be a pilot and etc...please guide me,MR.LIM...
please email me-fira_tahirah93@yahoo.com..
thank you smilies/smiley.gif
nur syahfira , 28 Mar, 2011
can i become a pilot?
hello capt lim,i want to become a pilot since i little child,i watch all flight tv story...but,my height juz 150cm,so, for a female pilot ,can i become pilot on that height?and a little fat person....you can reply via this email -->jenny_kiddykaddymore@yahoo.com
diella , 21 Apr, 2011
how to become a pilot?
hi sir............. i want to know what course i should do after my 12th class and m a farmer girl from a village and i really i want to become a pilot...... sir what will be the fee...... may i become a pilot..
vini , 28 Apr, 2011
pilot
Dear Captain,
I'm 15 years old,I want to be a commercial pilot and i want to know will my eye power help me to become a pilot.my eye power is +1.75 in left and +1.25 in right. please help me out.....
bella , 19 Nov, 2011
Is 1.55m qualify to become a aweseome pilot?
Hi Captain Lim,
I am SPM leavers, and very very excited about continuing aviation course soon. Definitely after the result is announce. Hehe. But, my height doesn't seem 'enough' to becoming a pilot. From what i read, all pilot must be at least 163cm. So, do you think my height is okay to became a female pilot? Please help me Captain, email : dacooletsihraini@yahoo.com
Nani Drew , 03 Dec, 2011
Hello..
Is physics a compulsory subject to become a pilot? Can you tell me as soon as possible? E-mail me; kawaii86100@rocketmail.com
Thank you in advanced smilies/smiley.gifsmilies/wink.gif
Kawaii Na , 23 Dec, 2011
wanna become pilot.
hallo Captain Lim...
i'm nisa i wanna be pilot..can u share ur live story,how to be pilot with me?? E-mail me: nisa_rawks96@yahoo.com
nisa , 29 Dec, 2011
how to be pilot
hello captain lim..
i'm zul and i wanna be a pilot.hence, can u share with me on how to be a pilot.i mean, where i should further my study, what course should i take. E-mail me: zul821@yahoo.com
zul , 30 Dec, 2011
becoming like you!
Hello Captain Lim,
I am sean, i wanna be a pilot that flies international flights.

can u share your live story?
can u share with me on how to be a pilot?

Email me: seanleejiaern@gmail.com
sean , 03 Jan, 2012
Scholarships
Hi Captain Lim,
I'm currently waiting for my SPM results.
I would like to know is there any scholarships ?
Email me - hamsterooi@yahoo.com
Thank you smilies/smiley.gif
Lishy , 03 Jan, 2012
mail
hi pilot i am 18 years old and i am very short my height is 5.1 and my aim is to become pilot somewhere i heard that height is necessary to became pilot and i am very much scared about it will you please give me the clarification about it
ashwaq , 22 Feb, 2012
whats needed to study piloting?
hie captain lim
im 16 years old and finishing my last year in high school, i wanna be a pilot but i dont know what subjects to study either in college or in 6th form PLEASE can you help me by telling me what subjects i need to study. ive always wanted to be a pilot
thank you smilies/smiley.gif
email me: lilmiss82@yahoo.co.uk
kelly , 08 Mar, 2012
What course should I take to become a pilot.
HELLO captain, I'm 15 years old Filipino and aspiring to become a female pilot., please can you give me an advise what course should I take to become one?, and in what school should I enroll and where here at Philippines . really my greatest dream is to become a PILOT.

SIR please send me your answer here is my e-mail @aniloj_silvemist07@yahoo.com
jolina chu , 10 Apr, 2012
where in the Philippines should I enroll to become a pilot
HELLO captain, may I ask where should I enroll here in the Philippines to fulfill my dream to become a pilot?. and also what should I do to become a pilot ? Captain I'm only 15 years old Female. thank you smilies/smiley.gif

Email me : @aniloj_silvermist07@yahoo.com
jolina chu , 10 Apr, 2012
hey captain!
hello captain lim. is skydiving a part of pilot training?

and can i be a pilot
im currently 13 yrs old 6'1 ft tall and 108 kgs.

do i need to lose more weight?
Mark Jayson Galang , 20 Apr, 2012
MY HEART BREAK
hello captain,im nurul...i finally got my spm result..i really wanna be a pilot but i got D in physic...for english and math i score A and B+...DO I HAVE OPPORTUNITY FOR ME TO BE A PILOT????

EMAIL ME:@calavera_nurul@yahoo.com
nurul , 25 Apr, 2012
Criteria to be a pilot
Hey captain Lim,
I am sakshi here I am an Indian...
I am 15...
I want to become a pilot but I am still confused between a pilot and a corporate lawyer....
Pls tell me what are the criteria to become a successful pilot....
U can mail me on sakshipa@gmail.com
Thank you
Sakshi , 22 May, 2012
what criteria to become a successful pilot
Hi! captain Lim,
I am astha andI am an Indian...
I am 17...
I want to become a pilot ...
Pls tell me what are the criteria and qualification to become a successful pilot.... please reply sir i really need help of an expect
U can mail me on asthaparmar0016@gmail.com
Thank you!
astha , 06 Jun, 2012
help
Hi captain! i really reapect pilots and i really wanna become one. but i dont take physics, i take biology. im from singapore and im 16 years old. My height is about 1.62 cm and my weight is about 51 kg. am i fir enought to become a pilot? please email me at tancerelle3@hotmail.com
hii , 24 Aug, 2012
Pilot
Hello captain lim, i wanted to know what i would have to do to become a pilot i am 18years old living in london and just dont know where to start from currently i am studying cabin crew and travel tourism i would be thankfull to you i you help me out in what i should do my email is mmenterprise420@hotmail.co.uk i will be waiting for you reply thabks
Musawar hassan , 05 Oct, 2012
Pilot
dear captain
i have wanted to become a pilot since i can remeber and now im in my final year of school i am unsure as to which courses to take at sixth form can you offer any adivice ? if so please contact me at jessie_k@hotmail.co.uk
many thanks
Jessica Kristian , 01 Nov, 2012
Financing problem
Good Day captain, I'm from KL,Malaysia.
As I got info that now Height & eye sight is not a problem anymore.
I'm 19 yrs old this year & wanting to apply but I can't pay for the fee...Is there a scholarship or loan I can apply to cover my fee...?? Beside than PTPTN....
I take SPM on years 2011.& got 9 credits(science stream)
Send me email - lycoris_goh@hotmail.my
Lycoris goh , 29 Apr, 2013
Pilot
Hello Captain Lim,
I'm a younger pilot lover. If you deign to helps me, the subjects must credits to be a pilot I don't get very well. Is that ok if the subjects had no credits?
Your willingness guarantee my future smilies/smiley.gif
Hopefully reply from you to mkaslisyasya@yahoo.com
syasya , 05 Nov, 2013
Hi I wnt to know the course to offer I shs to become a pilot
Kwaku , 14 Nov, 2013
Hi I wnt to known the type of course to offer in shs to be able to become a pilot pls reply to me nyameteaseo@gmail.com
Kweku , 14 Nov, 2013
Can i know suitable SPM grade for me to bacome a pilot
My name is zakka ullah khan,i'm 15 years old and studied in Sek Men Sains Tuanku Syed Putra.My height is 175 cm and my weight is 53 kg.Can i got admission in MFA and what is the suitable grades for me In SPM if i want to become a succesful pilot like you.I have short sightness problem .can i overcome this problem with laser treatment
Zakka Khan , 22 Nov, 2013
hi, may name is jonh and I am 15 years old.My very big question is:
In the future I want to be na airline pilot,but i alredy saw on the internet som projec of pilotless airplanes.I am afraid of ,in the future dont be na airline pilot.

Send me email: melo.joao@sapo.pt
It´s my dream.
If
jonh , 05 Dec, 2013
Pilot Wannabe
Hi Captain Lim

May I know if I'm qualified to be a pilot? I'm from Singapore and I am 14 Years of age, My height is 1.66cm and I am 60kg . I really want to enter the aviation industry and become a commercial pilot. My Eyesight is 300 degrees on the right and 150 degrees on the left. I plan to take Aviation Engineering in Singapore Polytechic as they offer this course,I also plan to go to Singapore flying club once I hit the age requirement of 16 years old. May I know what I can do to further improve or to get ready to become a commercial pilot? KINDLY EMAIL ME AT littlemisscarrie@ymail.com THANK YOU !
carrie , 10 Dec, 2013
become a pilot
hi captain lim

i am bangladeshi & my baby is 15 years old. we will decide that my baby become a successful commercial pilot as like u. pls sir suggest me what to do for my baby bacome a pilot.

tnks sir.
pls mail dola88sikder@gmail.com
dola sikder , 29 Jan, 2014
Wanted to become a pilot
I am a girl n I am indian.
Jst nw I hv completed my graduation from commerce stream.
N I wanted 2 know d duration n fees of the course of pilot.
Please reply me via email- sana.sk92@gmail.com
Thanking you!
Sana shaikh , 11 Jun, 2014
want to become a pilot
hi pilot my name is Bernard and i am 15
years old, i want to be a great pilot, but i
dont know what course to take in
highschool, any advise(Bernardkelly62@gmail.com
Bernard kpelly , 07 Aug, 2014
how can i become a pilot??
Hello sir. my name is pritilekha dey .Sir how can i become a pilot? i am a 3rd year diploma mechanical engineering student. after diploma i want to complete my b.tech. after b.tech how can i become a pilot please sir help me.. my email id is eypriti12@gmail.com'>Deypriti12@gmail.com.

pritilekha dey , 11 Nov, 2014
to become a great pilot
please captain I want to become a pilot in the future, am now 16 years, so which course should I offer in shs to become the pilot and how much is the fee
email me asiedumartin5@gmail.comm
Martin , 30 May, 2015
Can i become a pilot after taking commerce in my 11 and 12 grade??
Hello sir,my name is sonam wangmo. And i want to become a pilot because its my dream and right now i am in 12th grade and am taking commerce. so,can i opt for pilot corse after 12th grade. sir please help me as being elder from the family there is no one from whom i can seek help. sir please help me i would be great ful. my email id is sonongmo@gmail.com
sonam wangmo , 28 Jun, 2015
What it need to be a pilot
Hello sir , my name is Syazwani and becoming a pilot are of of my dream since i was little but i have a little problem . Can u suggest what course should i take in highschool, what it need to become a pilot , what is the sutable grades for me in SPM if i want to be a succesful pilot like u : ) i have a lot more questions to ask you please guide me and kindly email me PLEASE Mr.Lim : ) this is my email :
waniwanot0@gmail.com
Syazwani , 12 Jan, 2016
can I apply for pilot without physics?
Hi captain,I just had my SPM this year,and i am interested in being a pilot.I am curious if someone who did not take physics in SPM apply to be a captain?
if there is a chance for someone who did not take physics in SPM apply to be a pilot,wich local flying academy accepts thus kind of application?
do reply my questions to my email qisrina99@gmail.com
i really need as much information that i can get,cause i really want to apply as a pilot,thank you.
Qisrina , 01 Dec, 2016
As a senior high graduate what are the first thing that i should do to be a pilot
Hi Capt . Im a grade 12 student and i really want to be a pilot. Can you help me where to start first? How to become a pilot starting from a senior high school graduate? Thankyou so much capt! goingcotricia@gmail.com
Tricia , 01 Sep, 2017

Write comment

smaller | bigger

busy

Paperback Version

For Local Availability - Check Here

Recommended By..

LIFE IN THE SKIES

'A Local Bestseller!'

Recommended by

Patrick Smith
Boston USA
(See
here)

Capt Meryl Getline
ex-United Airlines USA
(See
here)

Capt Doug Morris
Canadian Airlines
(See
here)

Capt  Robert J Boser
ex-United Airlines USA
(See
here)

38 Readers' Comments
(See here)

Get an autographed copy here

AMAZON.COM  -  To Order, please Click here 

(eBook) Kindle edition - please Click here

View Book Launch video here

Follow me

@CaptKHLim

Like What You Read?

If you like what you read, more stories are found in my book LIFE IN THE SKIES (Preview here) and you can purchase a copy here. To check for any latest updates or postings, you can follow my Twitter at @CaptKHLim or Facebook here

MH 370 Interviews

Click here to View

10 Most Popular Posts

Disclaimer | Privacy
2004 - 2011 © AskCaptainLim.com | Site Concept by eQuilec.com