(See here)

Get an autographed copy here

AMAZON.COM  -  To Order, please Click here 

(eBook) Kindle edition - please Click here

Latest Comment

Does a jet aircraft
There is almost no curvature, because the Earth is

Does an airline capt
I dont think the interview on our side (nautical)

A successful SIA Cad
I am a 3rd year student in Singapore polytechnic.

Cadet Pilots and Pil
captain how to in to the pilot career, becausee i

The twin-engine vers
Dave, in short, it depends on the severity of the

Engine Failure of QA
I heard the Captain of that flight was undergoing

What are the eyesigh
Sir, I am interested to become an airline pilot! T

My Boyfriend is Deat
4 engines plane more safe, remmember passenger pla

Eyesight requirement
HELLO SIR; I have a specks of 1.0 no. so can i eli

Cadet Pilots and Pil
hi capt lim, i want to know that does the cadet pi

Paperback Version

For Local Availability - Check Here

Home > Aptitude Tests > What would the Etihad Cadet Pilot Program aptitude tests be like?
What would the Etihad Cadet Pilot Program aptitude tests be like?
Pilot Career - Aptitude Tests
Written by Capt Lim   
Thursday, 24 July 2008 09:19

Hi Captain Lim,

I have recently applied for the Etihad Cadet Pilot Program and have been invited to the first stage which includes Logic, Maths, English and the General Knowledge tests.

For the Maths tests, I have mainly been practicing quick subtractions, multiplications, etc. I know you are familiar with many of the Asian carriers aptitude test profile, so will the tests likely to be quick simple Maths or more complicated ones such as "A leaves at time X, B leaves at time Y, when will they meet" kind of question? Or, could it be similar to the QANTAS test in which there is a large amount of data interpretation?

Sorry if it's a silly question, it's just that I am not really sure what else to prepare for this test.

Thanks for your time,

Sam

Hi Sam,

Aptitude tests for pilots are basically the same for most airlines. Many major airlines use such tests to select pilots. Yes, it may be a nightmare to some, but the good news is that, you can prepare for the pilot aptitude tests. Your capacity and accuracy can be improved with practice.

To be fair to the airlines, the aptitude test is one way of sifting the good applicants from the marginal ones as they may not have the time or money to spend on training lower aptitude candidates.

You are lucky to be called up for the Etihad Cadet Pilot Program test as they are one of the very few airlines that have accepted global candidates. As I have mentioned in an earlier FAQ, the competition gets even tougher when there are so many wannabes in this world who want to take up flying as a profession.

So questions are no longer going to be very simple. The tests will cover a wide spectrum - from the very basic to the fairly specific ones. Typical airlines that currently adopt this strategy include Emirates, Cathay Pacific and Singapore Airlines. Yes, the QANTAS Pilot Psychometric Test Practice Leaflet is very useful to give you an idea of the test profile. Please, also read some past FAQ on aptitude tests in my site.

As I have recommended to some other candidates who can afford to spend some money on the aptitude test preparation, if you happen to be in Singapore, PATS is conducting a one-day course on 26th and 27th of July at the Elizabeth Hotel (Windsor Room) from 7:45 am until 4:00 pm or you can visit their site here for more information.

I wish you all the best in your pilot aptitude tests.

P.S. My apologies to all the visitors to this site as it has been down for a few days. It was unfortunately hacked by someone. Some links and images are still out.

Trackback(0)

TrackBack URI for this entry

Comments (164)

Subscribe to this comment's feed
Waiting period for Etihad
Hi Sam,
Similarly I have applied for the Etihad Cadet Pilot programme and Im still awaiting their reply.
I would like to know how long did u wait for the invitation to the first round from Etihad after you've submitted your application form?
Thanks.
Mohd , 17 Sep, 2008
request , Low-rated comment [Show]
Request
I have recently applied for the Etihad Cadet Pilot Program and I have not been invited for the first stage, this is normal?
tazi , 02 Oct, 2008
Etihad Cadet Pilot Programme
Hi sam,

May I noe how days did Etihad take to reply after you've sent your application form?
spooks , 02 Oct, 2008
Etihad waiting period
Hey mate

My name is Abdullah and i live in Sydney. I applied for the Etihad cadet pilot program 2008 on 28/8/08. Unfortunately i was too late in applting for the 2008 first round in Sydney (held on 16/9/0smilies/cool.gif. The reason for this was that they accepted applications up to the firsy day of the month before the assessment (i.e. i needed to submit application on 1/8/0smilies/cool.gif. I was very disappinted. However on the bright side i received a letter from Etihad recruitment on 13/10/08 and they have invited me for the first round of assessments in Sydney for June 2009. Best of luck with your application.
Abdullah Hakim , 15 Oct, 2008
Etihad Cadet Pilot Apptitude Exam
Hi Sam
I will also be taking the apptitude test on 18 feb@ Windsor. I have seen some demo apptitude exams and they seem very similar to SAT. So basically am preparing myself for SAT plus the stuff mentioned in QANTAS Pilot Psychometric Test Practice Leaflet. Let me know if you think I am on the right direction or not.
Cheers and good luck with your preparation.
And for those who haven't received any response there is a note on the website saying that London, Frankfurt, Sydney, singapore etc assessment days are now full. Do check it out I may be wrong.
Ali , 21 Jan, 2009
The general knowledge test?
Hello guys! Does anybody can tell me from whta the general knowledge tests consist of?
Tim , 25 Jan, 2009
Etihad/March/ Frankfurt...
hi,
does anybody know the date of the assessment in march?
i just know the month!
kuba , 29 Jan, 2009
Is this normal too???
Hi Javad

If u had applied for the assessment in London, then you should have got anothr email on the 1st jan.

riq , 02 Feb, 2009
Cadet assessment test
Hi Cpt. LIm,
i have applied for etihad cadet pilot program and would like to know what is the assessment test all about..please give me the details briefly..

thx
fazzy , 06 Feb, 2009
Etihad
Hi,
I'M INVITED FOR ETIHAD ASSESSMENT FOR GLOBAL PILOT PROGRAME.... I WANT TO KNOW WILL ETIHAD PAY FOR AIR FARE EXPENCES OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIATES?? HOW LONG THIS ASSESSMENT TAKES??
King Ov Kings , 09 Feb, 2009
Any one from kuwait?
If there is someone who applied from Kuwait and is going for assessment in July 09, please get in touch with be as we will be on the same boat. smilies/tongue.gif
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Cell: +965-66693894
Mansoor Rana , 11 Feb, 2009
etihad cadet pilot
Hi
If anybody know something about the aptitude test please share with me.
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

THX
szabee , 12 Feb, 2009
medical examination
Is it possible for a person with asthma to become a pilot?
abdessalam , 14 Feb, 2009
Person with asthma to become a pilot...
Please view this Forum here (http://www.airlinepilotforums....sthma.html)smilies/smiley.gif
Captain Lim , 15 Feb, 2009
thank you very much captain
abdessalam , 15 Feb, 2009
Details Of Aptitude test of Etihad Cadet pilot
hai,
Could u please tell how is the test conducted and what are the 6 aptitude tests.what all portions should be revised

Suraj
Suraj , 16 Feb, 2009
Etihad Assessment
hi guys im also goin to the assessment on the 18th Feb in Winsor, hope 2 c som of u there.. i really havnt a clue wt da aptitude tests wil b abt. Can som1 please giv me som sites where i can revise frm? thnx
Mohsen , 17 Feb, 2009
hi Mohsen..So how did you take the assessment?
abdessalam , 19 Feb, 2009
Hi Mohsen... So how did you take the assessment?
abdessalam , 19 Feb, 2009
hi guys. Can anyone who takes the assessment tell us how is it? thank you
hassan , 20 Feb, 2009
Hi guys, i took the etihad assessment test on the 18th and i just received an email saying I hadnt passed. it comes as a great deception. I find this assessment very unfair in the sense that people who have great interest in flying and have also proven that they can become good pilots and have the potential, are left aside. I don think these assessments should come first in a selection process. So they select people whove scored very very well, and the ones who did well are left aside. The ones selected may have not much interest in flying as such and might be there for the glory or money, and might not even make good pilots. I have 27 hours flying time and have received a lot of praise from my instructors at flying school. I went solo after only 7 hours of flight. I went solo and was 1 month ahead of the rest of my class and scored on average 95% in exams until inforeseen financial circumstances made me stop my training. I am very very disappointed as i know i have what it takess to become a pilot. captain Lim can you please give me some advice...where else could I apply to become a Cadet. I have no money to complete my training so i depend on a cadetship program..someone help, please....
thx
Ian , 25 Feb, 2009
Aptitude test
Hi guys,

I took the etihad airways assessment test on 17 th n received mail that I am nt selected....anyways I wish to share ma experiences wit u guys,

There was a power point presentation abt etihad airways.....(watch carefully u wil be gettin some questions out of it)

Then they started the assessment test
1.General knowledge test(35 questions in 20 mins)
2.English ability test(35 questions in 20 mins)
3.Diagrammatic test(35 questions in 10 mins)
4.Spatial test(35 questions in 10 mins)
5.Numerical test(35 questions in 10 mins)
6.Verbal test(35 questions in 8 mins)

General knowledge test was pretty tough...u guys be prepared wit geographic locations...example.....khartoum is the capital of ?...airports name......SOS.....perimeter.....black sea...suez canal....some north african countries....chile.... formulas.....maps....etihad airways destinations....aircraft components.....n I stumbled wit ma first question .....wat is bosporus.....funny question was, wat is ATPL?....even etihad airways travel class....which country does nt participate in EU.......
English test was normal, sought of comprehension...pick the odd one out, dialogs.

Diagrammatic test- a bit easy one(similar to quantas version 1 test) but the toughest factor is all abt time,need to answer 35 questions in 10 mins,

Spatial test- similar to quantas spatial analysis, but again time is gone be ur hard factor.

Numeric test is bit easy lik...get into some conversions lik mts into feet...sought of time taken to travel,displacement, velocity n basic physics n mathematical stuffs....

so...hope u guys got a gist to prepare....

ma best wishes for ur success.....

Cheers
Gowtham

Gowtham , 25 Feb, 2009
Hi Gowtham, thanks for sharing your views but I dont think you should have given so many details as it might disrupt the chances of the London maybe group and the other people who wont get that information.
Ian , 26 Feb, 2009

Dear Lan,

In every man's life there's a dream,No matter what you are If you strongly believe in your self then you would archive your goals.Though you are poor nor rich it doesn't make any difference,when an Airline calls for an interview they only consider how far you've been educated.
Every fall in our lives is an event where you've rise up from your feet,getting know the mistakes what you've done and to move forward like a matured person.
Complete your higher studies or your college education before you enter the field of aviation!This will be the only friend,during the period of your flying career.
Don't you bother of your poverty,I'm a person from Sri Lanka I understand about the poverty more than you.The only solution what you have next is to re-apply once again in next year with well prepared.Thrust in God,he'll do the rest

"Try,Try ,One Day You Can Fly!"
Good luck lan

ZAK Sri Lanka (2009/02/27)
ZAK , 26 Feb, 2009
i will be gng 2 abu-dhabi in july 4 assessment..can give me some more details..4m where should i prepare 4 da assessment

faizan , 28 Feb, 2009
please guys i wanna know whether we'll take an interview during the assessment
hassan , 28 Feb, 2009
hi guys.. How long the assessment take?
mourad , 28 Feb, 2009
hi captain lim. I wanna know how long the assessment take. thank you
Anas , 04 Mar, 2009
Hey guys, I live in Sydney and i have booked for the assessment which will be held in Sydney on the 25th of June, is there any one who will go there, i'm trying to practice many aptitude tests, i hold a student pilot licence and Class 1 medical certificate as well as ASIC from CASA in Australia, i wish all the best for those who attend the assessment
Ehab , 16 Mar, 2009
Hey there! I applied for the assessment that will be held in Sydney too but I've only received an E-mail acknowledging my application. May I ask how you found out the exact date of the assessment? Did Etihad send a confirmation E-mail to you recently? Hope you reply. Thanks in advance!
Hopeful , 18 Mar, 2009
Hey there. May i know how you got the exact date for the Sydney assessment in June? As far as I know, the information is still not available yet right?
Hopeful , 18 Mar, 2009
Thank you Gowtham...
VT_ASM , 20 Mar, 2009
Mr
Hey Guys, sorry for being late to reply, Sydney Aptitude test will be held on the 25th and 26th of June, the Candidate will have to choose one of those two days, i got that e-mail from Etihad very long time ago but they send me to inform me to kindly wait untill they send all the information one month prior to that date
Ehab , 26 Mar, 2009
Hey guys.. anyone here who got selected for the program? When does actual training begin after all the interviews etc. are done?
Citation , 09 Apr, 2009
Hey Guys,

Is there anyone here who got selected for the Cadet Pilot Program? Also, i wanted to know when actual training begins from the time of completion of all selection formalities.

Thanks!
Citation , 09 Apr, 2009
Abu-Dhabi assesment
Hi all,
I will be going to AD, for this assesment ppl. going to AD for assesment can write me an email or contact me for exchanging information
050-7017859

Thx.

Rufi
Rufi , 10 Apr, 2009
Vision of Flight
Halo there all you pilots. It's really great to see so many people having a dream same as you especially Ian. I am a Kenyan and I have been invited for an assessment on 14th May 09 in Johannesburg- South Africa. Some of us may not pass the assessment but to me all that matters is that you have the heart to fully believe in yourselves, that this is your destiny, your vision. You are all Captains to me, you give me hope that nothing is impossible. I wish you all Happy Easter and great success in your lives. See you at the Sky (that is where we our feet step). Thanx, e-mail: james_mukuya@@yahoo.co.uk
James , 10 Apr, 2009
dear frens
hei all , tis is my first time writing in this forum and hopefully it will touch some ppl's heart and pray that they will come forward to help us wif the guide of HIM whom i pray to .. i m one of the aspiring pilot from singapore and hav gotten my place in abu dhabi for my initial assessment programme ..

here i m askin the fellow frens who have been to the prev assessment prog and hopefully tell us more abt it so that we can do studies n research to prepare for it .. i m thankfull to mr gowtham for sharing his points .. come on frens , share ur points wif us ... and i can be contacted @ This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it '> This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
rahman_744 , 10 Apr, 2009
Ethiad experience
The test was very hard. i passed it and is now flying a b777 for them.
nialssien , 03 May, 2009
sincere request
dear future etihad pilots ,

my name is rahman n writing in this forum to find out who r the ppl will be attending in sydney assessment programme .. i m lookin forward to hear from u soon ..
rahman_744 , 05 May, 2009
Sydney assessment
I am also taking the assessment in Sydney, Rahman.
Did you receive an email from them to confirm the date yet?
Filip , 05 May, 2009
HI FILIP
actually i requested to hav it in sydney .. but my actual place is in abu dhabi .. stil yet to receive any news from them yet ..
rahman_744 , 06 May, 2009
Hey guys my name is Ehab and i am going to take Sydney exam which will be on the 26th of june, i did recieve the email of conforming from Etihad Recruitment team few days ago with all the information provided, is there any one who will go there ? Good luck for all of you
Ehab , 11 May, 2009
hey guys
hey guys i am adil even i've got an mail for givin my first round of assessment in sydney,, r they really takin ppl,, coz i previously got a mail stating tat due to economic climate n all they r postpondin it to next yr,, they i get dis mail,, so wats exactly happenin,,, is it worth appearin,, any idea how many they r plannin to take in,,
Mohammed adil , 11 May, 2009
May be we could all discuss what we know ...
Adarsh , 11 May, 2009
!!
Are all multiple choice questions?
Lani , 11 May, 2009
sydney assessment
hey captain lim,,
i would like to take ur advice,, i've got a mail to attend sydney assessment,,, i've never given any test of this kind before,, so i hav no idea abt wher i stand,,, ya i did check wit the quantas sample questions i did find it a bit difficult coz de given time is really less,, is ther any way i could improve it especially numerical n spatial,,, which i could work on tat too in short period of time,, like hardly one month!!!
Mohammed adil , 12 May, 2009
Sydney Assessment
Hey Rahman, yeah i think it deserves it's a very big challenge even if you don't have a big chance but u still have the chance, have a go and then at least u will get experience from that, i know it's expensive to come all that way to sydney, i'm lucky coz i live in Sydney, the exam will start at 9:00 am friday the 26th of june, good luck for all of u guys
Ehab , 14 May, 2009
dear Gowtham,
i doubt u r explanation is misguiding... 4 hours is the duration of test bhut as u r explanation s given it just takes only 1.hour 18 min...i wonder what was the activity for the remaining 2.45 hours,,,,??
pls dont misguide people .....
kooikoya , 16 May, 2009
cnfirmed at abu dhabi
dear all ,

my seat is recently cnfirmed at abu dhabi ,.. jus waitin for their infos to be send to me one mth b4 .. so guys who have went for earlier assessment kindly help us to share some infos ... thanx //
rahman_744 , 16 May, 2009
abudhabi assessment
hi
i have applied in etihad cadet pilot programme and my assesmnet is at abudhabi in july..is anyone who can tell me about how to prepare for this test...please kindly tell me...and i am also looking for people who will be going to take etihad's cadet pilot assessment in 2009....I am interested to come together and help each other out. Who know we will be sitting together as course mates.It will be a great help if someone who had been through the assessment can advise or even provide us with some hints...and especially for those people who had taken the assesment are requested to teach us...
ma email adress is

best regard

AURANGZEB
muhammad , 18 May, 2009
ABUDHABI ASSESSMENT
hi
i have applied in etihad cadet pilot programme and my assesmnet is at abudhabi in july..is anyone who can tell me about how to prepare for this test...please kindly tell me...and i am also looking for people who will be going to take etihad's cadet pilot assessment in 2009....I am interested to come together and help each other out. Who know we will be sitting together as course mates.It will be a great help if someone who had been through the assessment can advise or even provide us with some hints...and especially for those people who had taken the assesment are requested to teach us...
ma email adress is

best regard

AURANGZEB
muhammad , 18 May, 2009
hi guys, can anyone tell me the exact date for the abu dhabi assesment in july... when in july?
H&M , 25 May, 2009
etihad aptitude
hey guys,,
any one who can help me in spatial test..its quite difficult to done in appropriate time..cuz in etihad test there is 30 questions and we have to complete these questions in 10 min...so it take too much practise...there fore if anyone have this test..then send me at my id

regards
muhammad aurangzeb , 27 May, 2009
Hey everyone,
Ill be attending the assessment in June in Sydney at 2pm. (The dates for many have now changed to the 24th.)
Thanks gowtham for all the information. Im sure itll help with preparation!
Cheers,

Mik
Mikaela , 28 May, 2009
abu dhabi assessment
hey guys,I've applied for the abu dhabi assessment 4 months ago and i have been accepted for the tests,but I'm still waiting for them to send me the info, they said they will send it a month before... should i be worried ??? I'd appreciate your replies. thanks
J J J , 31 May, 2009
Assessment Date for Etihad Cadet Pilot at Abu Dhabi
Hello Friends
Could anyone please tell me the proper date of Etihad Cadet Pilot Programme.I know it is on July but dont know the proper date.Please exchange more information about the test.

With Regards

Suraj Soman
Suraj Soman , 31 May, 2009
Call Letter for Assessment
Hai Friends,
Does any one who applied for the Etihad Cadet Pilot Programme having assessemnt on July received their call letter for assessemnt.If So please get informed

With Regards

Suraj Soman

Suraj Soman , 06 Jun, 2009
ETIHAD STAFF BAH
Hope all of you be a pilot one day

Hi gays I am having my test in JUL have any one got any information about the test in AUH
Ayman Bahrain

Please if any one have any information please please contact me on my e-mail

AYMAN , 07 Jun, 2009
ABU DHABI Assessment
Guys appearing for the assessment in Abu Dhabi...
You will be invited for the test on either 21 or 22 July... U ll get the email soon...

Best of Luck
Ahsan , 08 Jun, 2009
dear future pilots of etihad
dear all ,
jus to let u guys know that my seat n date is confirmed at abu dhabi on the 26th july @ 0830HRS @ etihad training academy for the assessment .. i wil be arriving at abu dhabi on the 19th to prepare for the assessments .. seekin help from those who went for the earlier assessments in south africa n sydney .. and those who r also goin to the assessment at abu dhabi also can keep in touch with me .. thanx guys n may HE help us achieve what our heart hav been yearning for ... happy landings ..

regards
p m hameed rahman
rahman_744 , 09 Jun, 2009
abudhabi assessment
haey hameed
where r u from?my assessment is at 23rd july so can we meet to each other?i shall reach abudhabi at 22nd july.you tell me that i come too soon before the assessment or 22 wiil be best for me...also tell me that how will you seek help from those who came from the earlier assessment?and also how you can keep in touch with those guys who come AUH for the assessment..tell me asap...and contact me at my id

regards
muhammad , 10 Jun, 2009
Asssement at AbuDhabi On 27th July
Hello Friends
I also received my call letter for assessment today and i have been call for assessment on 27th july.Hope could see soon.So who comming for assement exchange the data you know about assessment

With Regards

Suraj Soman
Suraj Soman , 10 Jun, 2009
ABUdhabi assessment
Hello Hameed.

I am from Pakistan. I have also been called for the 1 stage assesment test for the cadet pilot programme. I have been called on 26 july 2009 at etihad training center at 8 30 am. u guys have exam on the 23 july 2009.
Saad , 11 Jun, 2009
AUH test 27 th July
Hi all,

I received an email for the same purpose in abu dhabi on 27th july. May i know anyone from malaysia going on the same day? kindly drop me a mail. thank you.

Cheer,
samuel
samyck , 12 Jun, 2009
For the processes of application
Erm.. Is that any people will be kicked out from the programme because of their bad performance in interview? or once u had been call there, u can proceed the programme until to be a pilot?
George , 13 Jun, 2009
Dress code?
Hi guys,

although not mentioned, is it understood that we have to wear suits for the assessment too (the first stage)?

Morpheus , 17 Jun, 2009
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Hello everyone, i just want to tell to everybody that details given by gowtham have been deleted from the exams and replaced by new questions TOTALLY DIFFERENT from what was in mind of all of you and even harder in order to give everyone an eauql opportunity of getting through, any details shared of previous assessments during 2009 will be useless as the exams for Sydney and Abu Dhabi will be TOTALLY DIFFERENT from each other and not related no any of the details shared in forums,or websites. There are Etihad Staff acting as a normal users trying to find out WHO is giving details and which details in order to change them in the coming exams. So i reccommend you to forget about the details you have received and start studying on your own

Regards.
M.C.P.
EYZ , 18 Jun, 2009
It's true
What EYZ says its true a friend of mine related to Etihad , told me that users are being located by their emails or other details such as names and those emails are totally banned from the opportunity of getting through... and even if they pass the exams, if you're one of the guys giving out info or trying to get some, you won't be selected for stage 2 even if you go to the assessments smilies/shocked.gif
Pilot. , 19 Jun, 2009
Mr
hi everybody all the best for etihad cadet pilot first assessment.as usual it will be tough competition for all of us in abudhabi compared to other countries bcos the no of candidates are high and once again all the best and good luck
sharath chandra , 19 Jun, 2009
Eithad cadet pilot Program
Hi guys,

well i ma also comming to AD on 25th of july for my assessment,any one from Pakistan please contact me so that we can share innformation.....my number is 0321-5175175
Haris , 21 Jun, 2009
Etihad cadets
Hai , how many applications have been received. Will the exam be tough.
vipin Alappaden , 25 Jun, 2009
Hi everyone,
I’ve been invited for the first stage on 22nd of July. Anyone else in takin it on the same day?
Sam , 26 Jun, 2009
hi
I’ve been invited for the first stage on 22nd of July. Anyone else in takin it on the same day?
Sam , 27 Jun, 2009
22 july
ma assessment is on 22nd july...can u give me ur email adress
samad , 27 Jun, 2009
22nd July 8.30
Hello buddies im taking the test on 22nd July too at 8.30 am. are you guys staying in an hotel or what?
NEXT CADET PILOT , 27 Jun, 2009
hey
I am also doing the assestment on the 22nd at 1.30 pm
where r u guys coming from?
M
22 july , 30 Jun, 2009
Heyyy
My 1st round of interview is in abu dhabi on 23rd July...Captain Lim I would like to know what medical requirements do they have (as i fall in the latter end of the overweight category) but am medically fit otherwise..so do i have a chance of getting selected

Cheers smilies/grin.gif
Wannabepilot , 01 Jul, 2009
Do not provide information.
If you give out information to anyone you will reduce your chances of getting through, all those who are asking clues for the preparation are being tracked down by email and other methods in case someone gives any information this will result in an automatically zero.Even if you take the test and even you are among the top best scores. Abu Dabi assessment will be quite different from the others. I'd suggest to start looking at a a different infrormation.
NEXT CADET PILOT , 05 Jul, 2009
22 july abu dhabi
assalamwalekum to all of you,
i am appearing for abu dhabi assessment on 22nd july so all u people who are coming on 22nd morning 8.30,please let me know.
and the brothers who are already appeared,kindly let me know about the tests and procedure.

happy landings

kk , 09 Jul, 2009
anybody from india for etihad cadet program
hey

anyone from india for etihad cadet program in abu dhabi on 22nd july,please get in touch bcoz i am also going for the same.

kk , 09 Jul, 2009
Sydney assessment
Hey guys from the sydney assessment batch. Did anyone receive any word back from etihad on your performance yet ?
Mike , 10 Jul, 2009
NEXT CADET PILOT
Yo NEXT CADET PILOT don't be too selfish,I'm surwe you will not be selected even for the 3 rd round
BAN NEXT CADET PILOT , 10 Jul, 2009
Sydney Assessment Results
Hi Mike,

I received my results from the Sydney assessment at the beginning of this month.

If you still have not received yours I suggest you email them and ask them.

All the best.
Sydney Batch , 14 Jul, 2009
22July
anyone who took the test on 22 July in abu dhabi... please let us know how did the test go? and what was it all about..
Someone , 22 Jul, 2009
important to me
hi to all and cangrat to all of u
iam a guy who dreamed to be a pilot suddely my dream went away becuse of the psychomotor test can any body help me telling me a way to pass this exam is there any software to practice this test
abdulla , 26 Jul, 2009
to abdulla
Hi, Abdulla
I think there are different ways to practice you skills on psychomotor test.First of all you need to find a Microfost Simulator and install it on your PC together with joystick.The second thing i know from my experience you need to train you memory and spacial skills.There are many different programms and ways to do that.If you are really interested you'll always find them. I think their programm is really interesting and the A/c they use for training are the best in their type:Cessna 172 is the lider in aviation training industry.Dont lose your hope.Your dreams may become true any day.smilies/wink.gif
chehonte , 27 Jul, 2009
hi
hey guys did anyone make it through the assessment in abudhabi
rahul , 09 Aug, 2009
hi
hi to all thnx for the replied i have a problem with the psyvhomotor the first test the 2 lines the vertical and the horizantal can any budy help me to practice this type of test
abdullah , 11 Aug, 2009
Reply to Abdullah
Abdullah,

Try the pilot aptitude test software from cockpitweb.com

This will help you in the psychomotor test.
Anony. , 12 Sep, 2009
thnx
i bought the software but there is a problem the deviation
is zero and the hit is 0 is this okay or i must sccor
abdullah , 23 Sep, 2009
Reply to Abdullah
Abdullah,

The closer your deviation is to 0 the better it is.
The hits will always stay at 0.
The misses will be the same as your deviation.
Practice Crossbar II, this is commonly used in the psychomotor test.

All the best!
Anony. , 26 Sep, 2009
Etihad Cadet Pilot Interview Questions??
Could someone please post the interview questionst hat were asked in the second/third round of assessment. It would be great to know what kind of questions they ask to prepare before hand!- Many thanks!
SuperMan , 18 Oct, 2009
can anyone tell me...when will etihad conduct cadet pilot test>?
aurangzeb , 19 Oct, 2009
I guess next march Or very soon !

FAA Test

FAA Test , 25 Oct, 2009
Cadet Pilot Prog
Hi All pilots, I am Indian... Is there any cadet pilot prog happ soon? Please help...
Nithya , 26 Oct, 2009
Ethiad Cadet Pilot Prog for International Applicants
Hi Capt. Lim,

Im a Papua New Guiean (Sout-west Pacific)student currentlly studying in college. I have always had the dream of becoming a Pilot oneday, but I guess one cud only achve that if you have the money to fund ur training. Therfore I just wana inquire about how to qualify for a Cadet Pilot Postion with Ethiad or any other major International Airlines as an International Applicant,for I believe that this is the only way to go about pursueing my dream.

Awaiting ur most prompt response.

Albert Gigmai , 15 Nov, 2009
Dear Captain Lim and Sam,
Dear Captain Lim and Sam,

I would like to know how, when and where to apply for Etihad Pilot Cadet Programme. Is there any other airline offering pilot cadet programme.

Thank You For Your Valuable time,
Looking Forward,
Majid.
Majid , 29 Apr, 2010
cadet
when will be the ethiad cadet pilot intake will be on 2010/2011
nish , 19 Jul, 2010
Etiad ICPP
Dear All,

I have applied for the 2010 ETIHAD program last week, I am preparing my self now, I am a Civil Engineer and I have PPL(A) JAR, ETIHAD EXPERIENCE! maybe I will be your first officer, I promise you all and myself after the Trust in GOD that I will pass.
Feras Elayyan , 29 Sep, 2010
Etihad's cadet pilot program 2010?
Anyone applied for Etihad's cadet pilot program with Sept 29, 2010 as its application deadline?
Omar , 09 Oct, 2010
dear captain lim&sam
i've been appplying as amedical services staff at saudi airlines,according them we exam tomorrow can i ask some help what would be the possible exam they will give?thank you so much and god bless!
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it , 20 May, 2011
Where can i download the aptitude software pilot test
Dear All,
does any one knows from where i can download the aptitude software for the pilot test in Etihad Airways.
Please help....

Thanks
Altaher , 06 Jun, 2011
applying for cadet pilot program
would any1 please help me out, how to apply for the Etihad airways cadet pilot program...???
ssw , 25 Jun, 2012
need tips and informations
Is there a person here who has succed to the etihad cadet program? I need advice, help and informations about the test.
cd , 13 Jul, 2013
Ms
Hi Captain Lim,
Have a four hours assessment for pilot cadetship this week and was wondering if you could give me any advice where I could shine/stand out, etc. group role play,interview. Any information would be welcome.
Thank you
Jessica
Jessica , 19 Jul, 2013
have you been selected - short-listed?
m , 14 Aug, 2013
I have been short-listed, I will have assessment on the 27th of August.
m , 14 Aug, 2013
where are you taking your assessment on the 27th of august?
...... , 15 Aug, 2013
Anyway i'm taking mine on the 28th of august in singapore. Any idea how are you going to prepare for it?
....... , 15 Aug, 2013
Initial Assessment
Hi m,
Please let us all know what the initial stage is about once you have done it? Many thanks in advance!
sam , 15 Aug, 2013
I´m taking mine in Brussels.
for example, what I found so far:
http://www.esa.int/Our_Activities/Human_Spaceflight/European_Astronaut_Selection/Astronaut_selection_test_Try_this

I want to practice as many tests as possible.
m , 16 Aug, 2013
sam I can give some info after my assessment, but at the day - the 27th, you should be chilling - it´ll be too late.
how do you prepare yourself?
I will find many info about Etihad as well, about their history, their vision, destinations, fleet,...
m , 16 Aug, 2013
Assessment 20/8/2013
Hey guyz i have my assessment on 20/08/2013 in Mumbai so an any1 u has already appeared in this assessment test guide me with the pattern of questions and from where to study????????????????

Shelvi , 17 Aug, 2013
assessment 21/8/2013
Hey guys,
Congrats, those who are selected . I have my assessment on 21 Aug ,2013 in Mumbai . Is there anyone whose got their assessment on 21st ?
manav( This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ) , 17 Aug, 2013
etihd assessment
Any news about the etihad assessment. Thanks
dimesh , 19 Aug, 2013
Hello Guys,

Anyone that already went to the assessment, of Etihad, could give some tips about it???
Best regards to everyone and good luck.
Champion , 20 Aug, 2013
Assessment on 26AUG13
Hey Guys,
I have assesment on 26Aug,people how already have done assesment please tell me what happend and what was the questions.
Asim
Asim , 20 Aug, 2013
Manav
Manav how's your assessment? any luck of you sharing with us here your assessment?

thanks
Eric , 21 Aug, 2013
Manav
Hello,

Would you be willing to share your experience taking the assessment test?
Eric , 22 Aug, 2013
recommendation
Hi, I have done my assessment day and I want to recommend to all who are concerned, the most important is to be calm. nothing is more important during these assessment test. be sure you are relaxed.
I was not, but I want to believe the results will be sufficient.
good luck.
M , 29 Aug, 2013
Have any of you guys received their results yet?

I remember the paper stating we would be notified by sept, 17.

Still, I have not heard anything.

Cheers
him , 18 Sep, 2013
etihd assessment
hey guys,
i have passed etihad psychometric test ,,
they invited me to abudhabi for one more assessment on math/physics after tomorrow ... can anyone tell me about this assessment please as soon as possible specially for those who taken this assessment.. my email
Ammar Zad , 04 Aug, 2014
Aptitude test
Hi Captain Lim,
Will there be anywhere that I can purchase the aptitude books for me to practice for the test? Thank you.
Regards,
Puteri
Puteri , 03 Feb, 2015
exam test online
hi actually im looking for the simple exams

help please
Ali , 08 Aug, 2015

Write comment

smaller | bigger

busy

Paperback Version

For Local Availability - Check Here

Recommended By..

LIFE IN THE SKIES

'A Local Bestseller!'

Recommended by

Patrick Smith
Boston USA
(See
here)

Capt Meryl Getline
ex-United Airlines USA
(See
here)

Capt Doug Morris
Canadian Airlines
(See
here)

Capt  Robert J Boser
ex-United Airlines USA
(See
here)

38 Readers' Comments
(See here)

Get an autographed copy here

AMAZON.COM  -  To Order, please Click here 

(eBook) Kindle edition - please Click here

View Book Launch video here

Follow me

@CaptKHLim

Like What You Read?

If you like what you read, more stories are found in my book LIFE IN THE SKIES (Preview here) and you can purchase a copy here. To check for any latest updates or postings, you can follow my Twitter at @CaptKHLim or Facebook here

MH 370 Interviews

Click here to View

10 Most Popular Posts

Disclaimer | Privacy
2004 - 2011 © AskCaptainLim.com | Site Concept by eQuilec.com